Terms and Conditions
1. You agree to take reasonable care when providing 10 Biryanis with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card. You further agree that any existing or future mode of electronic payment system as applicable will be used at your own risk and we make no representation or warranties for the same.
2. 10 Biryanis ensures quality standards and is responsible and liable for all and any issues and cases pertaining to the quality of the food or order for e.g., Veg/non veg etc., but not limited to this, to the User directly.
3. User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only and some types of food may not be suitable for certain persons It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
4. The food that we prepare may contain traces of egg, peanut, soya bean or one of its derivatives, milk, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten and sesame seeds. If you are intolerant to any of these products, kindly let us know when placing the order. We shall use alternatives for you.
Prices and Payment:
1. All prices listed on the 10 Biryanis Website for Food is correct at the time of publication and is as received from the Participating Restaurant. While 10 Biryanis takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you may change at the time of delivery, based on the latest menu and prices. 10 Biryanis reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale and to delete and remove from listing the menu of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
2. User agrees that in case of change in price, 10 Biryanis or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
3. The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the 10 Biryanis App and/or Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
4. If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.